To conduct world-class research, world-class facilities and equipment are needed. We have 4,400 square metres of lab space, and are currently installing new capabilities to expand our total lab space to over 6,000 square metres.
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy lab
- 100 KEV Electron Beam Lithography Tool
- Newly renovated cleanroom
- Major addition to cleanroom for silicon photonic research
- Ultrafast spectroscopy and metrology laser lab
- TEM and Additional STM in state‐of‐the‐art basement facility
- Dedicated high‐magnetic field laboratory
Please see below for details on our current and future capabilities. We invite collaboration with industry, government, and academia in research and development of quantum and quantum-inspired materials research. For more information, please contact us. To book Nanofabrication Facility equipment such as the EBL, please refer to the facility guidelines and UBC booking system or contact Kostis Michelakis.